T&X confirmed that its team would attend the Latin Auto Parts Expo in Panama City, Panama.
Booth Number: D125
Date: 19-21, July
“This is the first time we attend to Latin Auto Parts Expo, we want to take this chance to introduce T&X® Solenoid Switch to the Latin American and Caribbean.” said by Thomas Yang, the product manager of T&X. “The 100% new solenoid switch is made to guarantee profitability and meet or exceed OEM standard performance but in aftermarket prices. This is the main reason for our success in North America, Mexico, Columbia, Malaysia, and Japan. We sincerely welcome both companies and individuals to Hall D, booth number D125.”
About the Latin Auto Parts Expo 2017
This is one of the internationally recognized global motor vehicle aftermarket exhibitions that will take place in Panama. It will focus on the automotive OEM & Aftermarket Parts Business, include replacement parts, OEM parts, aftermarket parts and performance parts.
The main participants of The Latin Auto Parts Expo 2017 will include over thousands of companies showcasing different auto parts. Over 40,000 visitors are expected to attend this exhibition. More information about this exhibition is available on latinpartsexpo.com
T&X Starter Solenoid Switch & Relay products line will be available in section D, booth number D125. Among the key series that will be available include:
- Heavy Duty Starter Solenoid
- 12V Starter Solenoid
- 24V Starter Solenoid
- Motorcycle Starter Solenoid
- Bosch System Starter Solenoid
- Delco System Starter Solenoid
- Benso System Starter Solenoid
- Hitachi System Starter Solenoid
- Mitsubishi System Starter Solenoid and so on.
The key features of T&X® Starter Solenoid Switch & Relay:
- High-temperature resistance & ISO 9001:2008 Certified copper wire.
- Pure copper bolts & contacts optimize the electrical contact and minimize the possibility of surface resistance.
- One of the most comprehensive selections of solenoid switch & relay – over 600 models that cover 100,000 vehicle application.
- All T&X solenoid switches are strictly tested with varies of test methods.